June 26, 2014
- in Car Accident, FAQ by
- 0 comments
Three Reasons You Must Document Your Car Accident Damages.
You must document your damages in order to successfully resolve your car accident case. Here are three reasons:
- Insurance carriers will require independent records of damages—so have your doctor record anxiety, worry, and difficulty with daily activities in your health records.
- You will forget details of how your life was impacted, so write it down in a journal or at least your calendar.
- Your will forget a medical bill, out of pocket expense, or prescription. Keep all your expenses together and total the expenses in a spreadsheet.
If you have been hurt in a car accident:
- Please read why I don’t believe it was an accident, here;
- Request my Free Guide, South Carolina Car Accident Claims Guide in Plain English, by clicking here.
- Call at 888-510-9359 or contact me for a free consultation. There is no obligation.