June 4, 2014

Getting proper medical care when you are uninsured and after you have been injured in a wreck is complicated. Additionally, your situation may require you to get a lawyer. However, there are a few options

One, you can pay the doctor up front, but most of us don’t have that type of cash laying around. Two, you can try to work out payment arrangements, but many medical providers require up front payments. Three, your lawyer may know some medical providers who will treat you with a promise from your lawyer that your lawyer will pay the medical bill once your case settles. Four, there are some companies that will finance medical treatment, but most require you to have a lawyer.

It is worth noting that many Chiropractors will provide treatment if you promise to pay them once your case settles.

For more information, please:

  • Explore the Answers section.
  • Request my Free Guide, South Carolina Car Accident Claims Guide in Plain English, by clicking here.
  • Call at 888-510-9359 or contact me for a free consultation. There is no obligation.