Twenty Types of Actual Damages in South Carolina.
Damages in car accident cases focus on actual damages. Actual damage compensate an injured person for all the harms and losses the injury caused. Here are twenty types of actual damges that South Carolina Law recognizes:
- loss of income;
- loss or impairment of earning capacity;
- out-of-pocket expenses;
- medical expenses;
- future damages from permanent injuries;
- loss of family services;
- deprivation of normal life expectancy;
- alteration of lifestyle;
- psychological trauma;
- mental anguish;
- mental distress;
- emotional injury;
- psychological injury;
- sexual disfunction;
- pain and suffering;
- loss of enjoyment of life.
If you have been hurt in a car accident:
- Please read why I don’t believe it was an accident, here;
- Request my Free Guide, South Carolina Car Accident Claims Guide in Plain English, by clicking here.
- Call at 888-510-9359 or contact me for a free consultation. There is no obligation.