November 25, 2014
- in Traffic Tips by
- 0 comments
7 Thanksgiving Driving Tips
7 Thanksgiving Driving tips
- Don’t Drink and Drive. The holidays are times for celebration. However, the best way to avoid an accident or any involvement with law enforcement is to avoid all alcohol if you have to drive.
- Prepare Your Car. Make sure your tires are properly inflated and all of your fluids are topped off. It’s also a good idea to take along some drinking water.
- Avoid Blind Spots. Don’t travel in another vehicle’s blind spot. If you find yourself in one, either slow down or speed up to get out of the danger zone. Also remember that large trucks have larger blind spots.
- Be Careful Around Large Trucks. Remember that large trucks can’t stop as quickly, so avoid cutting them off.
- Don’t Speed. Speed is one of the top causes of traffic collisions.
- Follow Safely. Follow another vehicle at a safe distance. Following too closely is another one of the top causes of traffic collisions.
- Inspect Child Seats. Before a long trip, make sure those child safety seats are secured properly.